Use Google Maps to show customers near your Prospects
Ever wanted to show a prospect how many customers you have nearby? Instead of telling them, show them. Use the Google Maps Static API to show customer density near their office location.
All you need is the lat / long for your prospect, and lat / longs for each of your customers and some simple code snippets. By showing them their whole neighborhood is adopting your product, you can use social proof to drive up response rates and close more deals.
Here's how it works:
1) Generate a list of prospects and customers including their location (lat / long)
2) Source the logo for each prospect and customers (Clearbit logo API)
3) Set a distance radius to find prospects near your customers
4) Use the Google Maps Static API to map your prospects and customers, then generate an image for each
5) Host each flattened image at a public URL so they can be displayed inline